WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, a location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
- We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
- We share cookies with third-party advertisers and/or partners to help provide you with a personalized marketing experience.
- We also allow third-party partners to put their cookies on our website.
RETENTION & DELETION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and/or take steps to anonymize it.
We will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16 Years.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on your geographical location and citizenship, your rights are subject to local data privacy regulations. These rights may include:
- Right to Access (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 15, CCPA, LGPD)
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to Rectification (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 16, LGPD)
- You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified.
- Right to be Forgotten (Right to erasure) (GDPR Article 17, CCPA, LGPD)
- You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (GDPR Article 18, LGPD)
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or if we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish us to delete it.
- Right to Portability (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 20, LGPD)
- You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you or the third party that subscribes to Elite Motorcycles Pty Ltd services.
- Right to Objection (GDPR Article 21, LGPD)
- Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise, or defence of a legal claim.
- Right Not to Be Discriminated (CCPA)
- You have the right not to be denied service or have an altered experience based on having executed any of your CCPA rights.
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as when you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can request to exercise any of these rights concerning your personal data by sending the request to our team using the form below.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
If you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us below. If you are not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the local data protection authority.
If you are based in the EEA, please visit this website (http:/ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061) for a list of local data protection authorities.
To request a copy of your information, unsubscribe from our email list, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, we've made the process simple:
- Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Elite Motorcycles Pty Ltd, 90 Mort Street, North Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
- Call us at: (07) 4632 5579
This policy was last updated on 20/07/2022